Our Top Priorities
– Advance education, research, self-development and positive change in the society.
– Promote gender equity as a principle of human rights and a developmental goal.
– Advocate gender re – balancing in resource distribution, legal rights and political participation.
– Promote gender justice and the achievement of equality in policies, laws and social relations.
– Contribute positively to the achievement of good governance, transparency, accountability and people-friendly legal system in Nigeria.
STRENGTHENING THE REPRESENTATION & PARTICIPATION OF WOMEN IN POLITICS & GOVERNANCE
- Facilitate the effective implementation of NDI project
- Strengthen Interparty network of women in politics
- Engage grassroots mobilization & campaign support for women in Leadership, decision & governance
- Facilitate mentoring platforms between upcoming women politicians
PROMOTING GENDER EQUALITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY THROUGH POLICY ADVOCACY AND INFLUENCE IN NIGERIA
Empowering communities with strategic actions for
- Promote Numeracy. Literacy, financial Literacy & Life skills to 180 girls(17-25 yrs)
- Establish/ Strengthen boys/girls clubs
- Provide scholarship for 20n girls
- Deply financial literacy & Life skills to 120 boys (18-30 years)
- Avocate for girl’s education
STRENGTHENING CITIXENS RESISITANCE AGAINST PREVALENCE OF CORRUPTION (SCRAP-C)
Goal: A Reduction in corruption as a result of both strong incentives not to loot public resources .and public attitudes that will increasingly disapprove of corrupt activities.